What is Sitecore DAM
With Sitecore Digital Asset Management (DAM), you can:
- Centralize photos, layouts, artwork, video, 3D, source files, and more.
- Categorize and search high volumes of material quickly and easily.
- Leverage artificial intelligence (AI) for automated content tagging and image sourcing for reuse.
- Share your saved collections of assets with other users.
- Manage metadata, digital rights management (DRM), security, and global distribution.
The various connectors allow the integration of Sitecore Content Hub with different major product collections.
|Sitecore Connect for Sitecore DAM||Sitecore Connect for Sitecore DAM allows users to browse, search and insert digital assets from Sitecore Content Hub directly within Sitecore's Content and Experience editing tools.|
|Sitecore Connect for Creative Cloud||Sitecore Connect for Creative Cloud is a powerful extension that connects Sitecore Content Hub with Adobe Creative Cloud tools and enables direct linking to stored assets.|
|Sitecore Connect for Salesforce||Sitecore Connect for Salesforce allows users to to include assets from Sitecore Content Hub in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email App.|
|Generic connectors||Several generic connectors (Drupal, Youtube, Wordpress) that can be used as they are or customized to be used with similar products.|
Learn more on DAM & Sitecore Content HubSee all videosOpens in a new tab
SitecoreSYM 2019 - Understanding the Sitecore Content Hub Lifecycle - What is Content Hub?
SitecoreSYM 2019 - Understanding the Sitecore Content Hub Lifecycle - This is a game-changer!
SitecoreSYM 2019 - Understanding the Sitecore Content Hub Lifecycle - Components and Lifecycle