Sitecore Experience Manager Cloud (XM Cloud) is a fully managed self-service deployment platform for developers and marketers to efficiently launch engaging omnichannel experiences in the Cloud using Sitecore’s headless CMS. Experience Manager Cloud bundles the latest versions of Experience Manager, the Pages editor, Sitecore Headless Experience Accelerator (SXA), Headless Services, the Sitecore Next.js SDK (and other Heads), and Experience Edge.
With an optimized cloud-based strategy, you can rapidly and cost-effectively scale to meet your customers’ needs, shorten your time-to-market, and be more adaptive as new capabilities and functionality are added to your Martech stack. Explore how the right cloud approach will help you thrive now and into the future.
Sitecore Experience Manager Cloud re-imagines Content Management and introduces a no-compromise Content Management System (CMS) that delivers developer agility through the best attributes of the headless CMS while empowering marketers through a visually rich, WYSIWYG page composition experience. With XM Cloud, our customers can deliver relevant experiences at high speed.
Speed: Visitors are greeted with an experience that loads lightning-fast and engages instantly Relevance: Customers are recognized and welcomed back to an experience that understands their needs The importance of your company's growth comes with the:
- Agility: Marketers can easily orchestrate the overall experience across digital campaigns
- Flexibility: Developers can rapidly develop and launch new experience types with modern front-end frameworks
- User Documentation
- Developer Documentation
- XM Cloud Build Configuration
- XM Cloud Deploy App
- Developer Tools
- XM Cloud development
- Cloud Portal developer docs
- Headless SXA Starter Kit
- Sitecore PlaySummit Demo - XM Cloud
- XM Cloud Introduction - example implementation
- Headless Frontend Development with XM Cloud
- Migrating the Sitecore MVP site to XM Cloud blog series
- Setting up an external XM Cloud Rendering Host to work with Experience Editor and Pages
- [Coming soon!]